- How does The Royal Network use my Information? We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including: providing you with the products, services and support you request; processing your transactions and shipping your orders; communicating with you about your account or transactions, changes to our policies and other administrative matters, or your questions and comments; to better understand your interests in order to provide you with promotional information, relevant content, surveys, questionnaires, and other materials; improving our products, services and operations; and ensuring compliance with our company policies and rules and the law, or as we believe is necessary to protect, enforce or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety or property of ourselves and others. We also use this information to validate referrals and sales made by our Preferred Customers and Brand Affiliates, to help them search for, communicate with and validate customers in our systems, and for The Royal Network’s compliance purposes. The Royal Network or its authorized third parties may contact you directly for these purposes using various contact methods described below. The Royal Network may also use this information to support the operation of the Retail Customer, Preferred Customer and Brand Affiliate Memberships, and to maintain proper functioning of The Royal Network’s Royal Lifestyle Rewards & Compensation Plan. For example, information about Retail Customers, Preferred Customers and Brand Affiliates (“Royal Members”) may be used to support, calculate and track your products and services Royal Lifestyle Rewards and Discounts and to provide you with information on special promotions. Information about Brand Affiliates may be used to support, calculate and track rewards, discounts, earnings, commissions and bonuses, to issue payments to and report income to taxing authorities, to provide training, and to ensure compliance with applicable law and company policies, plans and agreements, including our Membership Applications and Agreements. We may retain your information for as long as needed to: provide you services; fulfill other legitimate business needs, such as maintaining the proper function of the Royal Lifestyle Rewards & Compensation Plan; fulfill our compliance and legal obligations; and resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, including the Membership Agreements.
- How will The Royal Network Communicate with me? The Royal Network may communicate with you via email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means on a regular basis to provide requested products and services and/or in regards to issues relating to your Royal Lifestyle Rewards or business (if you are a Preferred Customer or Brand Affiliate). Additionally, you may receive periodic information on The Royal Network’s products, services, special deals, business and other topics related to The Royal Network through various communication means as described above. The Royal Network Preferred Customers and Brand Affiliates may manage certain communications within their Royal Members Area. In addition, you may manage these kinds of communications by following the instructions provided in the communication or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Is my Personal Information Secure? We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect about you remains accurate, timely and secure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant its complete security.
- How can I Access or Correct my Information? In some instances, you may visit one or more of our Sites to verify and update certain information (for example, 4 certain Royal Member account information on TheRoyalNetwork.com). If you are not able to update your information on our Sites, please contact us. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate requests to update your information.
- International Transfers. The Sites are headquartered in the United States. Please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Sites may be collected in your country and subsequently transferred to another country in accordance with applicable law. Using the Sites demonstrates your consent to the processing of information as described in this Policy.
- Children’s Information. The Sites are general audience web sites that are not directed to children younger than 13. We do not knowingly collect, use or disseminate any personal information from children under the age of 13, unless permitted by law. If you believe we may have collected personal information from your child on the Sites, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make reasonable efforts to delete it from our records, when required by law.
- Cookies and Tracking.
Web beacons and similar technologies are small bits of code, which are embedded in web pages, advertisements, and e-mails, that communicate with third parties. We use web beacons, for example, to count the number of users who have visited a particular web page, to deliver or communicate with cookies, and to understand usage patterns. We also may include web beacons in e-mails to understand whether messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded. There are other local storage and internet technologies, such as Local Shared Objects (also referred to as “Flash cookies”), HTML5 local storage and embed scripts, which can operate similarly to the cookies discussed above. Please note that these technologies are distinct from cookies, and you may not be able to control them using standard browser tools and settings. For information about managing Flash cookies, please click www.adobe.com/privacy.html. To learn more about Adobe analytics and to opt out, click www.adobe.com/privacy.html.
- Do Not Track. Web browsers may allow you to send “Do Not Track” requests. We do not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals because there is no current industry standard concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard if and when one is created.
- Online Advertising. We may display advertising on our website and partner with third parties to manage advertising on other websites for our products and services. We may also partner with third parties, including business partners, advertising networks, and other advertising service providers, who gather information about you on our Sites and other sites to provide you with advertisements on the Sites and elsewhere online based on your browsing history and tailored to your interests, preferences, and characteristics. Cookies or other similar technologies may be used to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties, and the information practices of these third parties are not covered by this Policy. Some third parties collect information about users of our Sites to provide interest-based advertising on our Sites and elsewhere, including across browsers and devices. These third parties may use the information they collect on our Sites to make predictions about your interests in order to provide you ads (from us and other companies) across the Internet. Some of these third parties may participate in industry-developed programs designed to provide consumers with choices about whether to receive targeted advertising. Due to differences between using apps and websites on mobile devices, you may need to take additional steps to disable targeted ad technologies in mobile apps. Many mobile devices allow you to opt out of targeted advertising for mobile apps using the settings within the mobile app or your mobile device. For more information, please check your mobile settings. You also may uninstall our apps using the standard uninstall process available on your mobile device or app marketplace. To opt out of interest-based advertising across browsers and devices from companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance or Network Advertising Initiative opt-out programs, please visit the websites operated by the Network Advertising Initiative (//www.networkadvertising.org/choices/) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (//www.aboutads.info/choices/). You may also be able to opt out of interest-based advertising through the settings within the mobile app or your mobile device, but your opt-out choice may apply only to the browser or device you are using when you opt out, so you should opt out on each of your browsers and devices if you want to disable all cross-device linking for interest-based advertising. Please note that even if you use an industry-based opt-out for interest-based advertising, you will continue to receive generic advertisements and your experience on our Sites may be degraded.
- Online Forums. The Sites may offer publicly-accessible community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas is public and may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from these forums, email us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information.
- What if I have Questions? The Royal Network takes privacy concerns seriously. If you have questions or comments, you may contact us at: TRN International LTD 11 RIVER ST, NEWRY. CO. DOWN, NORTHERN IRELAND, BT34 2DQ
EU Phone Number: +442037468799
US Phone Number: 843-469-1963 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Hours of Operations: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM EST